The Perfect Party Venue
A special place for your event or meeting in the heart of Biggleswade. Ideal for wedding receptions, celebrations, wakes, and other special occasions.
Decorate our hall to suit your occasion and add that extra special touch, or choose to keep it simple. Together we can help make your day really special.
- Full catering service available with options ranging from a bespoke gala dinner to a buffet of your choice.
- Fully licensed and staffed private bar and two separate members’ bars to ensure your event remains private. We typically stock 13 draught beers/ciders, and a wide range of wines, spirits, and soft drinks.
- Audio & visual facilities.
- Competitive room hire including member’s discount.
- A choice of our large ground floor function room, or two first floor meeting rooms.
- Extensive secure gardens with childrens’ play area.
- Free high-speed WiFi for you and your guests.
- We have our own car park and are easy to access by rail, bus, or car.
- Our ground floor function room is wheelchair accessible and features an accessible toilet.
- Audio & visual facilities, stage, PA, and wireless microphones.
- Bi-fold doors open onto our spacious patio with access to our lawn and gardens.
- Ample power including standard 13A plug sockets and 32A commando sockets.
- Dedicated toilets and a dedicated artist’s changing room.
How Can I Book?
To see if your preferred date is available please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your phone number and Club membership number. Our Bookings Secretary will then contact you to discuss your requirements and complete a booking form with you.
PLEASE NOTE: Bookings are not confirmed until availability has been checked by the Club’s Bookings Secretary, the booking form is approved, and the relevant fees have been paid.